Do you need some inspiration to help find a gift for your mom for Mother’s Day? We’ve put together a list of local Michigan businesses that offer great selections of mom-friendly gifts at great prices. So, if you’re out last-minute shopping for mom or want to add on to the amazing gift you already have, make sure you take a look at our list below.
- Nora (no relation to our loveable mascot) – A modern design store based in Midtown Detroit, Nora has a wide selection of items like home décor, books, jewelry, and much more. Nora is a great option for a thoughtful and personalized gift for any mom that won’t break the bank.
- Rebel Co. – Located in Saginaw, Rebel Co. is a clothing store that also offers home décor and self-care products. They have trendy pieces that will fit any style. Rebel Co. makes for an easy shop with options for mothers everywhere.
- Grand Traverse Resort and Spa – Up in Traverse City, Grand Traverse Resort and Spa will be offering complimentary golf for all women on Mother’s Day as well as a Mother’s Day Brunch from 10 am to 4 pm. Along with an event-packed Mother’s Day, there are month-long spa deals to celebrate and will be ending on May 31.
- Blumz by JRDesigns – When in doubt, you can never go wrong with flowers. Blumz is an award-winning full-service floral company with stores located in Ferndale and Holly. They have assortments of flowers that can be shipped nationwide, and if you are in the Michigan area, same-day delivery is also an option. Nothing says ‘I love you, mom!’ like fresh flowers.
- Bee Joyful Shop – Bee Joyful Shop is a zero waste shop with two locations in Kalamazoo and Dexter. They have a unique selection of self-care items made from all-natural products and only use recycled and sustainable materials. Their products make for a gift that moms can enjoy for years!