Planning to have people over for the big game this weekend? Whether you’re watching for the teams on the field or the commercials, you can bet that everyone will be hungry. When it’s time to feed a crowd, natural gas is the answer for making a spread that everyone can enjoy.
Whether it’s melting cheese for nachos, heating the oil for crispy chicken wings or simmering a big pot of chili, the precise control and quick response of a natural gas cooktop can get the food to the table fast and piping hot. That’s why most professional chefs choose natural gas.
When it comes to baking, natural gas is also the best choice because it preheats fast and produces a moist heat that helps baked goods come out perfect. That’s why when you want to feed a crowd, your natural gas oven is the best tool in the kitchen.
Need a recipe to help feed the football fans in your life? We’ve got you covered here too.
Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 1 12-ounce package cocktail wieners
- Kosher salt
- Melted butter
- Set your natural gas oven to 375 degrees and allow it to preheat.
- Open the can of dough on a lightly floured surface. Unroll sheet of dough and separate individual rolls along perforations. Divide each triangle of dough into three smaller triangles.
- Roll individual triangles around cocktail wieners.
- Place on a baking sheet and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle kosher salt over the top of each wiener.
- Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve immediately and enjoy!