Ensure your home isn’t left in the dark! Increase the aesthetics of your home with a front yard lamp post while enhancing the safety and security of your home to meet the needs of you and your loved ones. Choose between five LED lamp styles to match the look and feel of your home, all for an affordable monthly cost.
Want to learn more? Submit an interest form and a DTE representative will contact you within 48 business hours, or call 833.383.7678 to speak with a qualified representative about your new decorative lamp post.
|COMPLETE INTEREST FORM|
- Five popular lamp styles to choose from with two color options – black and bronze!
- Hassle-free selection and installation process – our team of experts will have a free, virtual consultation with you to determine the lamp that is best for your property
- Post and lamp can be installed for as low as $84* per month and can normally be completed within one day
- One-year labor and material warranty guarantee from date of installation
- Complementary light bulbs are energy efficient and cost-effective
- Enhances aesthetics and provides added security to home
- Light operates on a photocell battery and automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
- Post lamp is durable and can withstand all four Michigan seasons for years to come
*Price is before tax and assumes 18-month financing with no interest if paid in full prior to the end of promotion. Also assumes no additional labor beyond the standard scope of work is necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the DTE Energy Decorative Post Lamp program?
DTE Energy offers a Decorative Post Lamp program for residential electric customers with five post lamps style options that are offered in either a bronze or black finish.
Will a contractor come out to look at my home and make a recommendation?
Most estimates will be provided based on a Google Earth image of your home and will be written based on what the contractor sees. If warranted, a contractor may visit your home in order to provide a more accurate quote.
Are matching wall mount fixtures available?
No, DTE Energy does not offer any wall mount fixtures at this time.
Is a programmable timer available?
Each fixture has a photocell battery for automatic operation of the lights. The photocell will turn the lights on at dusk and off at dawn.
Are electrical outlets provided on the posts?
The posts in the program do not have electrical outlets available.
What is the warranty for post lamps?
The lamp fixture, post and workmanship on the installations are warranted for one-year from the date of installation by DTE Energy.
Are the posts and luminaires available in different colors?
There are currently two color options for the posts and luminaires: bronze and black.
Are permits or inspections required?
In some areas permits and inspections are required by local inspectors. Cost of the permit will be included in the quote; however, the resident will be responsible for coordination with the city or municipal inspector after the installation is completed.
What are the payment options?
Customers interested in purchasing a lamp post can make payments through a Synchrony credit card account after Synchrony has pre-approved your application, or reflected as a “Miscellaneous Adjustment – Post Lamp Charge” on your monthly energy bill.
Will I be able to pay for the lamp post as part of my monthly utility bill?
No, that option is not available at this time.