Looking for something to do this Valentine’s Day? Here are some adorable ideas!
- There’s a Valentine’s Day Sweetheart Skate at Campus Martius Park on Feb. 14, 7 to 8 p.m. The rink will be lit up with the colors of love and feel-good ballads and classic love songs will fill the air. Tickets and skate rentals may be purchased onsite at the park and are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Admission is $12 for adults and $9 for those under 12.
- Lumen Detroit has private chalets downtown with a delicious menu – make your reservation today!
- Check out the Canterbury Valentine’s Cupcake Crawl on Feb. 11, 11am to 3 pm The shops of the village will each feature a different homemade cupcake for you to sample as you stroll the village. And be sure to vote for your favorite at the end! It’s a $2 entry at the door (includes all cupcakes!)
- Make reservations for a Valentine’s dinner at Meadow Brook on Feb. 14, 6:30 to 10 p.m. Each couple will enjoy a three-course dinner with wine service and a dessert; complimentary valet is also included ($125).
- Stop by the Winter Blast Feb. 17-19 for some cold weather fun with your loved ones. There will be live music, free ice skating, ice sculptures, a snow slide, learn to ski/snowboard experience, zip line, food trucks, free family activities and more.
- Join Full Bloom Children’s Yoga and Mindfulness for a fun and snuggly Valentine’s Day family yoga event on Feb. 10! The studio will celebrate love, family, and friendship with themed yoga poses, games, and activities. Class is $20 for one child and $10 for additional siblings.
- Rosa Parks Circle Ice Rink is offering 1-for-1 ice skating all day on Feb. 14 (11 a.m. to 9 p.m.), where you can get your initials carved into the GIANT ice wall.
- Consider glow-in-the-dark roller skating with your family at Performance FieldHouse on Feb. 18
- Two days, twice a year Michiganders can go fishing for free. Consider a visit to your local state park to plan a family-friendly fishing-filled Valentine’s adventure on Feb. 18 and 19 (and again on June 10 and 11).
- Treat your sweetheart to a special three-course takeaway dinner from Black Star Farms. Pick up times are on Feb. 13 between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.
- Reserve an igloo at West Bay Beach and then swim in their outdoor heated pool for an outdoor Valentine’s date!
- Join the Galentine’s Boutique Crawl on Feb. 11, 10am-6pm.
Have a lovely and safe celebration, everyone!