Light Up Beacon Park
November 20, 2020 - January 10, 2021
Beacon Park will transform into a winter wonderland this holiday season! Come visit from November 20 to January 10, 2021 from 6 am to 10 pm, seven days a week, to enjoy photo-ready interactive lighting like a gingerbread house, candy arches, a giant hot chocolate, and other sweet-themed light-up delights, along with the beautiful 125,000 twinkling LED lights.
Due to gathering restrictions from the State of Michigan and for our community’s well-being, Beacon Park is cancelling our Light Up Beacon Park kick off on November 20 from 6 – 9 p.m. Our fun, holiday light installations and Children’s Tree will still be on site for your enjoyment from November 20 to January 10. We are thrilled to be able to provide joy and holiday cheer for you, your friends and family all season long! We encourage you to come to Beacon Park to enjoy in a safe, socially-distanced manner during park hours from 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. seven days a week.
Due to COVID-19, we ask you to please follow these guidelines before heading to Light Up Beacon Park for everyone’s safety and wellness:
- Capacity will be limited at Light Up Beacon Park on November 20. Expect to wait for entry if capacity in the park is reached.
- Mask or face coverings are required
- Reservations are required for our on-site restaurant Lumen. Follow link or call 313 626 5005
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Maintain 6ft of physical distance between others