Cider in the City is back! We’re excited to offer an adapted and safe cider mill experience at DTE’s Beacon Park with Blake Farms this Fall. Enjoy live music, pick out the perfect pumpkin and snap a selfie with our fall flower wall.
New in 2020, pre-orders will be available for both curbside and walk-up. We highly recommend you order online in advance; preorders will be accepted while supplies last. In addition, there will be a limited quantity available for day-of purchases at the park.
Full Cider in the City menu of offerings by Blake’s:
– Fresh Donuts, Plain or Cinnamon (1/2 dozen) – $6.50
– Apple Cider 1/2 Gallons – $6.50
– Apple Cider by the Cup, Hot or Cold – $1.50
– Honeycrisp Apples – $4
– Classic & Dutch Apple Mini-Pies, 6″ – $8.50 each
– Caramel Apples – $4.75
– Candy Apples – $4/75
– Large Pumpkins (Jack-o-lanterns) – $8
– Small Pie Pumpkins – $2
– Lumen Cocktail To-Go (Autumn Sangria) – $18
– Lumen Cocktail To-Go (Liquid Pie) – $20
*Cash or credit accepted*
***Safety Guidelines for the Event***
1. Please stay home if you feel sick
2. Masks or face coverings are required
3. Maintain 6ft of physical distance between others
4. Frequently use hand washing stations located in the park
This is sponsored by DTE Energy Beacon Park Detroit Foundation and programmed by the Downtown Detroit Partnership.