While many of us are adjusting to a new lifestyle during the COVID-19 pandemic, one tradition brings a sense of normalcy during these challenging times – Mother’s Day Brunch! Although we can’t celebrate Mom at her favorite restaurant over coffee and French toast, many local restaurants are offering to-go brunch options that bring the most delicious piece of this tradition to your home. If you can’t celebrate in person, consider doing a surprise brunch drop-off as a Mother’s Day gift.
An added bonus of ordering one of these tasty takeout brunches is being able to support your favorite restaurants. Many local eateries, and other small businesses, have been hit hard during the pandemic. By ordering delivery and pickup meals, you can support community businesses while staying safe.
Here are a few restaurants across the state offering delicious Mother’s Day brunch options:
- Public House Food + Drink , 138 N Monroe Street, Monroe, MI 48162, (734) 242-3010, View their Mother’s Day brunch menu here.
- The Bank 1884 Food & Spirits, 8646 Lake Street, Port Austin, MI 48467, (989) 738-5353, View their Mother’s Day brunch menu here.
- The Littlebird, 95 Monroe Center Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, (616) 419-4168, View their Mother’s Day brunch menu here.
- Bar Verona, 59145 Van Dyke Avenue, Washington, MI 48094, (586) 473-0700, View their Mother’s Day brunch menu here.
- Marrow, 8044 Kercheval Avenue, Detroit, MI 48214, (313) 652-0200, View their Mother’s Day brunch menu here.
The above restaurants are offering brunch packages ranging from $15-$25 per person. If you have a local restaurant suggestions, for Mother’s Day or any day, let us know. We’d be happy to add to the list!
When ordering your Mother’s Day meal don’t forget to take extra precautions to keep yourself and others safe. The CDC recommends using online ordering and curbside pickup whenever possible, paying online or on the phone and washing your hands after accepting orders. For more information from the CDC about running errands in a safe manner, visit their guide here.
DTE Energy wishes everyone a happy and healthy Mother’s Day!