DTE Energy has released its 2017 Corporate Citizenship Highlights, the company’s annual publication detailing corporate responsibility efforts in priority areas ranging from the environment to workforce development and neighborhood revitalization. The Corporate Citizenship Highlights covers many of the company’s key initiatives impacting communities across Michigan, including:
- Providing more than 650 youth summer jobs through DTE Energy Foundation support
- Volunteering more than 57,000 hours to 567 nonprofits by 3,500 DTE employees in 2017
- Sparking $120 million in neighborhood revitalization through the development of Beacon Park
- Committing to reduce carbon emissions by more than 80 percent by 2050, prompting numerous peer companies to announce similar initiatives
This year, DTE added a companion website, DTEImpact.com, to provide real-time reporting on DTE’s corporate citizenship efforts. The website explores the company’s numerous initiatives statewide and shares both performance data and reports. You can now track the company’s progress toward goals in supporting people, promoting places, protecting the planet, and fostering progress through DTEImpact’s individual pillar pages and performance center.
In addition to DTEImpact.com, DTE Energy also launched two additional websites:
- DTEFoundation.com is the digital hub for the DTE Energy Foundation. The site offers an online grant portal, expanded content for nonprofit and community partners, as well as applicant information including Foundation priorities, timetables, and how to apply for grants.
- DTEBeaconPark.com highlights events at Detroit’s newest public space, Beacon Park, which offers year-round programs and events ranging from headline concerts to recreational sports and family fun days.