The Downtown Detroit Partnership, DTE Beacon Park Foundation, and Blake’s Farms are proud to bring back Cider in the City! This fall favorite will take place Saturday October 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th*.
Enjoy seasonal crafts, take a horse-drawn hayride around the park, enjoy live music, pick out the perfect pumpkin and snap a selfie with our fall flower wall, plus enjoy fall food truck fare!
– Donuts and cider
– Free horse-drawn hayrides
– Make and takes
– Lawn games – cornhole, Jenga, foosball, Connect Four
– Food trucks
– Live music
*NOTE: October 30th will include Halloween Family Fun elements and the Michigan vs. Michigan State game, Time TBA
Full Cider in the City menu of offerings by Blake’s:
– Fresh donuts, plain or cinnamon (6-pack) – $6.50
– Apple cider 1/2 gallons – $6.50
– Apple cider by the cup, hot or cold – $1.50
– Honeycrisp apples – $4
– Caramel apples – $4.75
– Candy apples – $4.75
– Large pumpkins (Jack-o-lanterns) – $8
– Small pie pumpkins – $2
*Cash or credit accepted*
***Safety Guidelines for the Event***
1. Please stay home if you feel sick
2. Maintain 6ft of physical distance between others
3. Frequently use hand washing stations located in the park
This is sponsored by DTE Energy Beacon Park Foundation and programmed by the Downtown Detroit Partnership.