We’re committed to reducing barriers to electric vehicles and preparing for widespread EV adoption to support the future of mobility. We are looking to partner with EV-related businesses with similar goals through our Emerging Tech Fund, a program looking to financially support novel EV solutions.
We would like to congratulate our Emerging Tech Fund grant partners.
- It’s Electric – $100,000
- Bosch LLC – $100,000
- Forth Mobility – $100,000
- Liberas -$250,000
- Rainforest Automation – $20,000
- EPRI – $95,000
- A residential bi-directional charging pilot – $156,8000
The three main types of grants that the Emerging Technology Fund offer are for:
- Solutions that test cutting-edge EV grid integration solutions on our system (e.g., vehicle-to-building / -grid, wireless charging, active load management, etc.)
- Solutions that trial new and novel practices and/or approaches to engaging underserved communities (e.g., car-sharing)
- Solutions that test second life applications for used EV batteries
At this time, DTE is not accepting additional applications for Emerging Tech Fund grants. This page will be updated in the future with any news on new rounds of funding.