When it comes to boosting your business, planning for home buyer needs is a critical step. There are many decisions a home buyer must make as they work with you to build and design their new home. It can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to weighing energy options for appliances.
Local home shows can help you learn about the latest trends and products to use for home building, gardening and outdoor living specific to your community and region’s preferences. One of the biggest choices is which energy option to use, and what it can mean for your bottom line.
At DTE, we’re focused on helping you understand the value of natural gas and how it’s affordable, reliable and preferred by homeowners. Throughout 2019, we’ll be at various home shows helping to share the benefits and options of building with natural gas, and how it’s a win-win for you and home buyers.
Here’s where we’ll be in Michigan this year, we hope to see you there!
- Feb. 28 to March 3, Grand Rapids, West Michigan Home & Garden Show
- March 8 and 9, Petoskey, Northern Michigan Home Show
- March 8 to 10, Marquette, Upper Peninsula Builders Show
- March 8 to 10, Mount Pleasant, Mt. Pleasant Home Show
- March 16 and 17, Ann Arbor, Home, Garden & Lifestyle Show
For more information about building with natural gas and lifestyle options for your next project, visit our builder web page today.