DTE employee of 20 years, Mia’Ad Zetouna was looking forward to meeting DTE’s canine ambassador last year when Nora first arrived. She marked the meet-and-greet time on her calendar, but the morning of the event Mia’Ad didn’t feel well. After visiting the Henry Ford clinic and then going to the emergency room, she quickly learned that she would be out of work for some time as she battled cancer. But she never gave up on a visit with Nora. On her first day back, Nora was among the first to greet her and brighten Mai’Ad’s day.
- Keep yourself, friends and family safe during 4th of July celebrations
- Protected: Think Your Identity Was Stolen? Here’s What to Do.
- Brighter days are ahead for Livingston County
- DTE’s Cass City customer service representatives take the reins July 6 to provide locally-sourced service excellence in our communities
- Michigan small businesses share their COVID-19 lessons learned and reopening tips